Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Conversation

Hi Professor D.Lauro
Subjects of my conversations defends on whom I'm talking with. With friends from OOC usually discussions are about our success or failure in school or in the end of semester we consider about new taking classes.With my mom and daughter we can talk almost about everything, but our favors conversations are about TV show, books, articles about actors. With countrymen we discuss the news that occur since last conversation. I think even meaningless conversations make our lives more colorful because we spend the time with our favor people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Natalia. Even the meaningless conversations mean something. ::grin:: I read your long response to my post in your blog and I'm counting that as an entry, because you clearly put a lot of thought into it.