Friday, October 26, 2007

Good day Prof.D.Lauro
Finally I have adjusted to the schedule and to the learning material.My fear still stay with me but now I can fight with it. My day time classes require more time for preparing to the next class and that made me to cut off my work time. Before this semester I had evening classes.Another different from previous class is that the students in this class are native speakers and they fluently understand English and they use computers much faster than I do. I slowly but surely follow them.Most of them wrote essay just in lab time class but for me took a long day to create essay in 700 words.Maybe with the lateness but I will answer all questions that teacher stayed in front of us.I think that my expectations are satisfied. I feel more confident in reading and writing. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It takes time, Natalia. ::grin:: Don't worry - you just keep asking questions, and I'll do my best to keep answering them. I know that all of this computer stuff is hard; it's hard for a lot of students. But I think if I just force all of you into doing it week after week, then before you know it you'll be pros.