Thursday, November 8, 2007

To be a student

Hi Professor D.Lauro
What it mean to me to be a student? When I decided to go in college I automatically sign obligation with myself. When I have deal with myself I have to be more than honest because I will be a judge for myself. How can I lie for myself,or make excuses for not doing homework or absence from school. The second part of this deal is I will take a time from my family and work, how can I cheat with people who believe in me and trust me.
Yes I very serious take the education because this my future and obligation to the people who gave me a chance to have this opportunity.I take an educations time like work and try to do this work well as possible; the college do they part of obligation very well to . They provide all kind supply that education process require. The teachers are very supportive, friendly and indulgent.
I know that can be some serious problems in case I can be absent from school, but I hope that I still can find a solution to recover absent time and I do not understand people who from first or second class dropped the course; because it is not fair to the others who probably want to be in class but they were late for registration,or it is not fair to the teachers who were expected them to be in class.

No comments: