Sunday, November 18, 2007

About camedy

Hi Professor D. Lauro.
I like to watch comedy with Adam Sandler. His movies are very popular all over the world. Since I saw his movie "Happy Gilmore'', back than I lived in Moldova, I became his fan. I enjoy watch his movie on weekends with my family.His characters never gives up, make me laugh.His roles always are optimistic, trying to find a solutions to a difficult situations.The solutions most the time is crazy,out of the ordinary. Despite the fact that his characters are dumb and stupid,he is still kind and caring.His heroes try protect and help people who are in trouble. In the end his movies he is always successful. After watching his movies the audience takes in his optimism, good emotions; and they are ready to meet and defeat their life problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Adam Sandler. I think he's come a long way as an actor, too.