Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dear partner,
I cannot abide by the circumstances any more. Before I take a counter attack I would like to understand what type of person you are?. We share a common work space ,but we have never met each other because we work in different time. I would like to know what you think how I keep the desk and files ? Do you notice that I never leave the work space on mess? Many times you leave empty battles or cafe caps and candy wrappers on the desk; the rubbish-bin beside the desk why you ever put it in? ;or do not put the staff in place where they belong.Maybe you don't know that we do not have janitors and person who is vacuumed the office will not clean the desk? Maybe you leave your mess to irritate me for purpose? I try make excuses for you, thought in time you will notify how it suppose to be. As of right now, I do not see much difference. Maybe you are left-handed? Why you always move files and staff on the desk? I waist lot of my time every day to find papers or files that needs for work. This is annoyed me, make me anger,because I always late with the papers. Every morning now I unwillingly go to work. I think this letter can help to both of us, to work peacefully. I really do not want to complain to our boss or undertake firm measures ;I think and hope we can find compromise.

No comments: