Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hi Professor D Lauro.
You right time so fast that in couple weeks the semester will gone is not awful? I think in age time is shrinking. Every day I make my list that I have to do and in evening when day almost over I think it is good that day is over I'm so tired; but some things from list I didn't finish and wish that day can be longer. I don't understand people who think the life is boring.Every day is the same. Before I do my list things to do I even don't have time to think about be boring. In the beginning of the course I thought that the semester would seem long however it has went so quickly. In couple days it will be Thanksgiving! I love holidays. Entire family will be together. The house will be filled with the smell of delicious Thanksgiving dinner. The noise of music, talking and cooking makes me excited. My mom will visit us for the first time and this is made our holidays awesome.This event make my list longer and more exciting.I wish you have a wonderful holidays to.

No comments: