Monday, November 26, 2007

Don Knotts and his characters

Here my thoughts about great actors who weren't reward
There was a time when my English was very poor, while watch TV was difficult. There was one particular show I was able to understand.That was "Andy Griffin show". I didn't understand a word but to watch performance of actor who was playing a deputy give me a great pleasure .His gesture and reactions I can understand without words. Afterwards I saw him in different show or movie but he never was playing a main character. I believe that him not being in any great movies was a waist of his talent.Sometimes an actor can be remembered and recognized by one great character even the character wasn't a main part of show or movie.Don Knotts is a great example of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Don Knotts. ::grin:: I really loved him in Pleasantville.