Tuesday, December 18, 2007

About Christmas.

Hi Prof.D.Lauro.
Christmas is my favored time of the year. The very first time that I saw beautiful Christmas decorations in America,I was overwhelmed. Every family spends lots of time and money to make their houses unique. Many people feel that they are competing with they neighbors. Some people put so much passion's in their decorations that other people make a special effort to drive by and gaze.
This year my mother is visiting us from Moldova. She could not believe how beautiful the streets , buildings, and houses are. She could not hardly describe to her friends and grandchildren how special the Holidays are to many people. We almost every evening walk or drive by different streets in our neighborhood to see any new decorations. I feel that I want to tell all the people that decorated a huge "Thank you for your hard work to make the Holidays special"

No comments: