Sunday, December 9, 2007

Twelf assignment

Hi ProF.DLauro
Next semester I will take the literature class 151 and I would like to know what do you think about it; if I'm ready for this level of English? I'm nerves because I know that my grammar is still week. Another my class is Anatomy. I took Anatomy in High School and had good greats, but it was more than 30 years ago and was in my native language. I'm not sure how I will succeed, because of the subject terminology;and I'm sure that I will work a lot and hard. I'm not complaining, I'm a workaholic but I want to be successful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know anything about anatomy - but I think you're ready for English 151. Your grammar isn't weak - you're a non-native speaker. That's different, and every professor here understands that. You're going to be just fine - you just need to learn how to relax, doll. ::wink::