Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hi Prof. D Lauro
In a few days the year of 2007 will be over . I look back and think that my family and I had a very good year. Twice this year my relatives visited us from Moldova.In the summer my son with his wife were here. We had a great summer vacation at Disney World in Florida.The best pictures that I took I displayed on the kitchen refrigerator.When I look at them, I remember what a great time we shared together.My mom is visiting us now; and Christmas time is the best time of the year.There so much to see this time of the year.We saw the Christmas parade in Cape May, we visited Longwood Garden and on New Eve Year we will go to New Port, Rhode Island to see the beautiful Christmas decorations at the mansions.We have visited the mansions during the summer months,but especially look forward to our first time to see the mansions decorated for the holidays.

No comments: