Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hi Prof D Lauro.
Just after class I checked my blog and understand that essay that had sign "draft" never was published, but so bed and so late. I glad that finally I understand where my mistakes are, again better late than never.Now I have to work harder than I did . Moments like this it so embarrasses for me.
In the beginning of the semester I thought "Who will be my classmates ?" When I saw them I was frustrated if I 'm in right class? Because all of them just from High School!I thought that my classmates will be people in age or people who do not finish High School for some reasons but not young kids just after school.I had questions why they here? Why are they not in in level 151 or 152? Why, why.why?In the last class we had conversation about education system in High School.It was very interesting for me. Kids were answered for some my questions. I still do not believe that teachers in High School do not teach children how they suppose to do . If my knowledge is right that the teacher themselves have constantly taking a test to improve or prove they diplomas.Probably the kids were not doing great in school, but the percentage of kids who are take class 011 or below is very high .Maybe I do not understand again something but in time I will figure it out. Why I'm so concerned about it? Because I have 15 years old daughter. I really do not want she will waist time in school or spend time to review for few years in college.

No comments: