Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today while driving I was listening to the local radio station. They were playing Christmas music performed by famous singers like Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra and Elvis.
I shook my head with the rhythm of music, my mood filed with joy and happiness. The melodies were very well known and I remembered the concert that we saw recently. The school orchestra where my daughter was playing gave a Christmas performance. At the end of concert the audience sung many popular Christmas songs with the school choir. And I thought how many generations have grown with these lovely melodies. Every year we have listen to the same Christmas music and we never feel tired of listening to them again and again. The old classics are my favorites and are much nicer than new versions. Every Christmas the same music fills us with joy and happiness, and reminds us of our childhood memories.

No comments: