Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hi Prof.D.Lauro
Thank for your answer.I registered for next semester, but I canceled one class because I'm nerves that English-151 has five essay longer than thousand words. To answer your question that what I will be doing in few years ahead, probably if all be OK I hopefully will be finish the nurse program courses.Because I take only three classes by semester, it will be a long way before finish.But better late than never. I hope that I have enough strength and inspiration.I want to tell about your blog. I only now realized that every teachers had a web cite that students can connect with and from all of them only one yours was productive while semester, keep us thinking and working. During semester I had so many question in reading or my math classes than I had every time go to lab to resolved it and never used the web cite.Maybe it different situation or different temper, but I think that you really like students because where do you find time to read and answer to all blogs.Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It takes hours to get through them all, but I can't ask you to write them and then ignore them, you know? I'd feel too guilty.